[DML] Re: DeLorean Owners Association

Marc Levy said:

> . . . My experience has taught me that politicians who
> want to keep things secret are NOT doing what is in the
> best for the "people" (or members). If they were, they
> would have no problem making sure it is well documented.

I cannot argue with your personal experience.  Nevertheless, there is
a difference between keeping something secret and refusing to discuss
that something on the DML.  Much as I'd like to think the DML is the
best place to publish all things DeLorean-related, I know there are
people who feel otherwise.

If Mr. Baker wants to reveal his plans in DW magazine and the DOA
website then that is what he should do.

I just visited the DOA website for the first time in a couple of years
and was pleased by a few of the changes I saw.

http://deloreanowners.org/default.html

When I spoke to Ken Baker he told me that more changes are on the way.
 For example, DW magazine will shift its focus to be more on cars and
less on lifestyle.  That shift is not evident yet, and I encourage
skeptical DMLers to take a "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude.

- Mike Substelny
  VIN 01280
  15 years (gulp!)

<*> Your email settings: