[DML] Re: DeLorean Owners Association

I was one of those "Old Time" members....member #2312 (if they still
have the old members list)assuming I was the 2312th member at the
time at 60.00per year that would equal to something like $138720.00!!
I dropped out as I live in Connecticut,and outside of the
Deloreanworld mag. there was NO "Deloreanworld" except for the
privileged members in California...In a Nutshell I got Tired of
paying/sponsoring for all their Delorean Gatherings in the California
area...Basically a CASH COW for the Sun and Fun for the few
California owners,and the fact That the DOA and magazine was nothing
but a big Commercial for Delorean One,and if you did not buy from
Delorean One...you were NOT worthy of being a DOA member...At the
time I bought from Delorean One ONLY...when I dropped out of the DOA
my business was "not wanted" by D1...never became a member again  !!
Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "outatime81" <outatime81@...> wrote:

> Ok....I'll say it.   Many people will never re-join the DOA until
> more of older/past board members either leave or pass away.  While
> many revere them for thier service to the community they were
> obsessed with thier power over the community.  Some used
intimidation
> to squash dissent.
[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings: