[DML] Re: DeLorean Owners Association

I think that the DOA should work along the lines of Parliamentary
Procedures ( reference Roberts Rules of Order). A board will work but
do things go along organized and professionally? It has to be hard
over the phone.

I see we have "officers"

President
Vice President
Treasurer
as well as advertising director and etc.

But that is not enough.

Where is the Secretary, the one who keeps the minutes or the reporter
that reports what action the club will be taking to its members of the
organization? what about the Sgt. At Arms??? The one in charge of
setting up the meetings and related events? These are all offices I
know very well and have held those positions in all sorts of clubs

The board cannot do all of those jobs with just a president, vp , and
treasurer. I do hope things can change in a sense of organization on
the board level. Because for everything to go smoothly, you have to
start out at the root.

I've read a good share of Delorean World and have never seen a
treasurer's report or any form of info that should be in there.

Is there a set of national/international laws and bylaws for the
organization? If so, where can one view them? Laws and bylaws are
essential to success with any form of organization. Order is a must!

-Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: