[DML] Re: DeLorean Thoughts While Raking Pine Straw ( Very Long)

[DML] Re: DeLorean Thoughts While Raking Pine Straw ( Very Long)

Your arguments for old vs new technology make no sense. No one is
going to trade their car in for a horse! Or their transistor radio for
a tube type. Technology marches on. Economics matter here. If you make
major changes to the car away from stock you must consider the
consequences to the value of the car in the eyes of prospective
buyers. You say it doesn't matter to you, it will matter to whoever
eventually winds up with the car (if you care). For the time, money,
and effort you will spend on converting (especially if you must hire
soemone to do it) it will make more sense to get the K-Jet system
running right. With all of your knowledge and time I am sure you could
do it if you decided you wanted to. I have no problem with anyone who
does convert to carbureation, just do it for the right reasons, not to
save money or make the car run better. If you are a MAC person or a PC
person. Some people just want to be different and do things their own way.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@...> wrote:

> As I cleaned up pine straw all afternoon at the church, using antique
> rake technology thank you very much, I thought long & hard about
> DeLorean fuel delivery:
>
> Where to begin?
>
> How about the admittedly true observation that carburetion is an older
> technology no longer used by automobile manufacturers? Not to point
> out the obvious, but K-Jet itself is an older technology no longer
> used by automobile manufacturers. If that is one's standard of
> acceptable DeLorean fuel delivery, then every owner should convert to

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)