Re: [DML] Re: 2653 Stalled out on the highway this morning............

Re: [DML] Re: 2653 Stalled out on the highway this morning............

Well, the car did die... and started back up after ten minutes like I
indicated.

It has been running fine...  drove it to work last night, home this
morning....  not a problem.................?

--
-/-
Bradley Jardis

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx