From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Farrar Hudkins
Sent: Thu 4/3/2008 10:39 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] update on #2613's springs

On second thought, I want to buy springs -- not swap. When I looked at
some photos of the underside of my car, I realized that the
super-short springs are actually harmful. Since the camber of the car
can't be adjusted, it makes the tires wear on the inside very badly
(even after just a few thousand miles, the inside tread is almost
bald), and I have some badly scraped brackets down there which have
exposes me to rust damage. Not wanting anyone else to deal with these
problems, I think I will simply give the springs to the local shop in
exhange for some labor, and recommend that they not be put on another
DeLorean.

Thanks,
Farrar Hudkins

<*> Your email settings: