RE: [DML] Gettysberg Video

The video is almost complete, most all of the segments are complete it is just a matter of putting them all together
and physically making the discs. When they are complete I will post a note here for those who are waiting.
For the handful of people who pre-ordered, you will be receiving a tardy-prize that I am sure you will appreciate!!
The videos will be available at the Gettysburg show along with the previous years shows on DVD.
There will be a limited number of them and when they are gone we won't be making any more.
I apologize for taking so long but I have been the most busy I have have been and could not finish it.

Part of the problem was that I was waiting on a lot of other people to send me their tapes,
which some people finally did and others never did.
I think this new video company will learn the hard way that they are in for a big waste of time
if they are doing it for the money.
I do it because it is my profession and I am also a DeLorean owner and enthusiast, I make the video
for myself to archive it in history and provide the copies as a service to fellow owners.
However if I were charging my normal fee for the work I would be losing thousands of dollars.
So I have to admit that the lack of potential profit has put it on the back burner, however my
obligations to the others who want to see the video and the few who paid for it drive me
to complete it.
I will certainly keep everyone updated.
- Videobob

To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: canon20dfan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:08:28 +0000Subject: Re: [DML] Gettysburg Video

I'd like a 2006 video, how do I get one?-Wilson H.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)