RE: [DML] Re: DMC Car Show Gettysburg

I?m still trying to figure out where the disconnect is here.  For the
record: JUDGING IS VOLUNTARY AT DCS 08!

If you wish your car to be judged, you must park it indoors.  If you do not
wish your car to be judged, you can park indoors or outdoors.

The fee simply pays for your car to be inside, but it does NOT have to be
judged.  I believe someone posted this information to the list already, but
when you get to the show, if you signed up to have your car or cars inside,
in your registration packet you will find a judging form.  If you fill this
form out and place it on your indoor parked car, it will be judged.  If you
don?t, then it will not.  Just like almost every other car show anywhere.
The only difference is that judges will only have access to cars parked
inside.  If you signed up to have your car judged, and you are displaying a
judging form on your car on Saturday, then for whatever reason don?t park
the car inside, then it will not be judged, because that is the only place
judging will occur.

What?s to fear on the judging anyway?  There is NO nit-picking, nor public
posting of scores and there is no competition rule book.  Most of the
categories are meant to be fun.

Nitpicking is what the CONCOURS competition is for.

Bill?if this still isn?t clear, please let us know.

-Josh

DCS Web Co-Administrator

   _____

From:content22207
Subject: [DML] Re: DMC Car Show Gettysburg

No, judging is not voluntary. If you come indoors, you get judged --
period. Judging is mandatory and it is compulsory. Thus my decision to
leave my car outdoors.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: