Re: [DML] Re:Gettysburg milestone reached

Re: [DML] Re:Gettysburg milestone reached

I have invited 11 special guests for the show
So far I have firm commitments from

Bob Gale
Bob's Dad
Fred Dellis
Ben Byrd (health permitting)
Jeffrey Weisseman
George Crane
Neal Barclay
and I have four more that I need to work out details two are  planning on
coming and are DeLorean Historians.
One knows a lot about the gold cars.
The other two are dependent on health issues as you probably read some on
Tamirs forum.

This is the most guests we have had.
We will be doing with Ben the actual Sales presentation DeLorean used to  get
dealers.
We have the original slide show (now converted to digital) and Ben will
Present it just as it was 25 years ago.

Its 45 minutes long and right now we plan to do it Friday (prior to dinner)
in the Eisenhower. Around 4-4:30 after the PM bus tour arrives so if you do
that  you will not miss Ben.

This is similar to what we did in Memphis so that if you are not interested
you don't have to sit through it.
We will also have him avail on Saturday at specific times in a break out
room so you can have a one on one with him.  He has agreed to do that and  is
looking forward to seeing you all.

The Friday Dinner we will have some of the guests speak and talk about what
they did for a brief time then on Saturday they will be also in break out
rooms  where you can come and talk to them in smaller groups throughout the day.
Times will be posted at the show.

Ken

48)

<*> Your email settings: