[DML] Re: Starting Problem

Good point...I don't know why I didn't call Rob first (force of habit
posting here for all my questions maybe?).  I figured I fouled the
plugs trying to start it too many times, so was posting to see what
others thought.  Rob actually saw my post and called me with some
tips.  It seems the likely culprit is the plugs, so I'm picking up new
ones today and will post the outcome after installation.

Speaking of Rob, he's a really great guy and a truly amazing mechanic.
My starting issue aside (which I'm sure is of my own doing), I can't
get over how well my car has been running.  The car I brought to Rob
versus the car I picked up are like night and day.  The acceleration is
so incredibly improved, it gives me tingles every time I step on the
gas!  It runs so smoothly now too...it's like a new car.  Oh, and it's
so nice to finally have a driver's side door that doesn't stick when
opening!  On top of this, Rob is always willing to help with advice, my
part orders always arrive quickly and he even goes above and beyond by
taking time to do things like chauffering me from his shop to the local
airport in Long Island.  I'm sure I'm not his top-paying customer, but
I feel like it.  Now if I could just convince him to move to
Massachusetts!  To anyone considering a trip to his place in NY, it is
well worth it.  Alright, enough ego-boosting...

-Glenn
5391

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@...> wrote:

> With all the recent work you had done by Grady - why haven't you
> called him? If he did the fixes I wouldn't be trying to screw with it
> WO asking him first. Let him guide you through the process. You can
> take notes of what people say but don't do anything WO Grady's input
> first - He won't have any idea where to start or what could be wrong
> if you try to do a fix yourself.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: