[DML] Re: Useless History - was Source for Struts

[DML] Re: Useless History - was Source for Struts

Naa nothing like that,I just wanted to find out if it had something
to do with being a DMC dealer...if GM pulled the franchise because
they agreed to sell Deloreans(since JZD was almost the CEO of GM)
Since they did pull JZD's outgoing benefits for EVEN thinking of
being CEO of another Car Manufacture..Basically if GM pulled a sleazy
pullout on the Grady's just because they wanted to sell Deloreans or
if Chevy had THEIR reasons,since they were a Long term established
Chevy Dealership.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Tait" <TTait@...> wrote:

> I respect that you have a strong opinion here, and that because you
feel
> a vendor is not telling you everything about their business, that
you
> probably won't give them your business.
>

> Is there a Delorean vendor that fully meets your criteria though?
Does
> Burger King, Walmart or your local Supercuts?  It seems to be a
tough
> standard to apply equally and fairly to every business you have
> transactions with.

[extra-legthy quote snipped by moderator]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)