[DML] Re: Useless History - was Source for Struts

[DML] Re: Useless History - was Source for Struts

That's fine for private stuff like family history,But when it comes
 to business EVERYTHING should be told/should be out in the open for
 all to see....GOOD or BAD,after all it is a for profit business and
 not a charity..people do spend big bucks there.....ANY BUSINESS..not
just DMC related should
 freely and openly show their past business history and if asked tell
TRUTHFULLY about their work history/business and told about it's
 true background and it's prior businesses and what happened to it
 again..good or bad,and not skip around the truth. If JZD told the
British goverment about it's outside ventures or kept the British
goverment on it's DMC business progress,and been/kept the British
goverment in  constant touch with the goings on...it would have gone
a long way to keeping the plant in Business.

Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@...>
wrote:

> I disagree. The BIG question is "Why are you obsessed with P J
> Grady?". I think it is GREAT that he works exclusively on Deloreans.
> If you had to compete for his time with other kinds of cars, like
most
> shops, it could take even longer for your Delorean to be serviced.
The
> fact that his shop can thrive on just one limited kind of vehicle
says
> volumes about his business. People come from all over the country to
> have work done in his shop!
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cbl1739" <cbl302@> wrote:
> >

> > The Big question is what happened to the Chevy part of the
> > business...seems GM did NOT like the Grady's being in the DMC
> > business or something like that...or?? This question was asked
before
> > but No answer was given, Grady himself,ran around the question
and
> > just answered with how great he is with Deloreans,but the
question
> > was never answered.
> >
> > --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Tait" <TTait@> wrote:
> > > Anyone wanting to explore the comment I made, and my lackluster
> > logic
> > > (and apparently mathematical skills) follow on then...

[extremely lengthy quote snipped by moderator]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)