From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
John Podlewski
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:51 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] IDLE up and down

Turns three brass screws were a little loose, Its not perfect, but is a lot
closer to a steady idle only minor fluctuations.  When I get the Tach back
in that will tell me a little more.

  Hope this helps!

John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          For some time now my idle at start up is not steady. Till it warms
up about 3 min. or so
never really had the time to mess with it but now it is starting to brother
me.
If I unplug the Idle speed regulator the problem subsides although a little
rougher than usual. As of now my Tach is not installed so I can't pinpoint
what the R.P.M s is but from what I remember it would be steady from about
800 than dip to 500 for a second or two than back to 800 and repeat til it
gets warm, I guess, you get the idea. Also no known Vacuum Leaks which of
coarse is the first thing I looked at.

Any suggestions on where to troubleshoot? I sure I'm not the first to have
this happen.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional