[DML] Clutch replacement advice

Morning Group

My winter project this year for 3760 will be the clutch.  I am
currently in the process of researching whether to go with the Valeo
OEM or something else.  I have R&R'd a few clutches in the past,
mostly on Camaro's, but this is the 1st time with my Delorean.  Any
helpful tips, problem bolts to access, etc..  I do have the workshop
manual but that can sometimes fall a little short at times.  Anyway,
any Tech tips would be appreciated

P.S. I will also post an FYI when we get closer to the DCS 2008 but I
recently moved from NY to PA (Dillsburg) which is real close to
Gettysburg.  Any travelers wishing to freshin up their D's before the
show are welcome at the house

John
VIN3760

<*> Your email settings: