[DML] Re: stage II

David

VERY few of us purchased or retain our DeLoreans with an eye towards
keeping/making them "more valuable".  In my case, and many others I
believe, we make modifications (both minor and major) to  make our 25
year old cars more reliable, more enjoyable, more comfortable and more
fun to drive.

They are still DeLoreans - - just ask anyone who drools over the car
the next time you are getting gas!!!

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

-- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@...> wrote:
IMHO the closer you can keep a car to it's origionality the more
valuable it is.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx