[DML] Re: No Start possible fuel problems

[DML] Re: No Start possible fuel problems

Keep an eye on it - I've done that a few times (sometimes reversing it
will unstick it too) but often the pump will lock up again in a few
days.

Dave S

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Podlewski <john_podlewski@...>
wrote:

> Problem solved It ends up being a clogged fuel pump.  Had to remove
it first but only a 15 min. job, just tapped a few times, good as new,

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx