[DML] Re: stage II

I would argue with you on that point! It is funny how every
once-in-a-while we hear about ANOTHER Delorean that was stored away
for years. Many people DID buy Deloreans and put them away for years
to "make money" on them. Again, I am NOT against modifying Deloreans.
My point is that as far as the world (and potential buyers) are
concerned, the more origional the car is the better. For those that
enjoy modifying their cars they should just understand ALL of the
consequences of any changes they do choose to make. I DO drive my
cars, and enjoy them. I also DO modify them to make them safer and
more reliable. I also try to keep them as origional as reasonable. I
do not intend to sell 10757 but someone will eventually after I no
longer am around to enjoy it! Some are content to just go in the
garage and "drool", I prefer to be able to drive it too! I also try to
help others be able to drive their cars so they can have the same fun
we have! This can very quickly become a philisophical discussion. Of
course the car is NOT origional. Many parts have been changed, tires,
filters, battery, etc. We can argue forever about "origionality". Just
keep in mind what you do to the car and how it could potentially
affect it's value. Now go in the garage and drool!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dick Ryan" <deloreanbiker@...> wrote:

> David
>
> VERY few of us purchased or retain our DeLoreans with an eye towards
> keeping/making them "more valuable".  In my case, and many others I
> believe, we make modifications (both minor and major) to  make our 25
> year old cars more reliable, more enjoyable, more comfortable and more
> fun to drive.
>
> They are still DeLoreans - - just ask anyone who drools over the car
> the next time you are getting gas!!!
>
> Dick Ryan
> VIN 16867
>

> -- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@> wrote:
> IMHO the closer you can keep a car to it's origionality the more
> valuable it is.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: