[DML] Re: DeLorean "logo" at Yosemite

Interesting find. However Delorean was not the first to use this
style of logo. I have a rubber stamp made in the ?50s for the Dirigo
Motor Company, DMC with identical type face. Does anyone know about
this company. I have tried to find more but with no luck. Cheers
Trevor

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, deloreanernst@... wrote:

> At Yosemite National Park recently I was startled to see what at
first
> appeared to be the DMC logo. It seems that Delaware North Company,
the  concession
> firm that runs the food and tour concessions, has as its logo a
DNC  clearly

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx