Re: [DML] A question about our vendors, with my DMA hat on.

Re: [DML] A question about our vendors, with my DMA hat on.

If? you read my post a few weeks ago we are also trying to do something about that as well. We get over 2,000 hits per day and sometimes way over that like lately with all the D news.

We are offering to publish your events on the DCS website just send it in.

If new owners look on the web and most do they will find us and your events.

?

We will do whatever is needed to get more participation so if you have other ideas we can do let us know.

?

Ken

www.deloreancarshow.com

?