[DML] Gettysburg Update guests and some Vegas too.

[DML] Gettysburg Update guests and some Vegas too.

Hi

I kinda over did it this time at Gettysburg.

This is the most comprehensive TENTATIVE list I have at this time.
As always it is subject to change without notice since we do not do
contracts with our guests.
For some of the events and things to do at the show please visit
_www.deloreancarshow.com_ (http://www.deloreancarshow.com)  and _www.dcswest.info_
(http://www.dcswest.info)  for Vegas

Sorry for the length there is just so much info here.

We will not be doing shall we say full lectures in the evenings. ( I need
sleep)
We have way too many speakers and guests.  Instead I think we will be  doing
the break out rooms throughout the weekend.  The speakers will  address
everyone for maybe 15 minutes each on Friday then if you want  more detail you can
see them in separate break out rooms.  Times will  be posted for them to be
open.

Like Stephen Clark will have a room for the entire weekend for BTTF It will
be right next to the museum run by Matt.
Bob Brandys and family will have a bunch of techno stuff like they had in
Chicago and will also have a room or wherever we can fit some cars.   The
Vendors will have hospitality rooms instead of cramming everyone in a  regular
sleeping room so they will have plenty of space.  And the speakers  will have
access to the main lecture area that can hold 600 people.

Overall we will Occupy 84,000 sq feet more than double that of Pigeon Forge
and over three times what we had in Chicago.

Getting back to speakers.

Right now I have 14 that wish to attend.

Bob G. along with his father and Jeffrey W. plan at  this point to be there
schedules permitting.
We have George Crane looking to return.  George if you are out there  get
your ticket earlier this time LOL.
George is a factory employee that basically helped shut the place down  after
working there for the majority of the time it was open.
I have invited three other DeLorean employees that have yet to confirm  that
can come. ( two have said yes they would probably be there one of  them has
committed to be here.  He will be probably flying in with  George)
There are two members of the DeLorean QA  program that are  interested.  One
has confirmed (health is an issue) the other is still  tentative.

Of course Fred Dellis who confirmed his interest to come at the DMA event
last Spring and at Houston.
He has never before seen photos that he will present of the Legend car
program.

Kathryn is expected to be there as well.  She has never missed a show  since
Cleveland.
She will be bringing the last written work of John written I believe a few
days before his passing.

Very Tentative maybe 50 -50 is Mark DeLorean once owner of DeLorean  Cadillac
nephew to John and supplier of a lot of stuff to the museum last time.  He
attended Cleveland.

A special guest star that will remain a surprise.

There are a couple of other cast members of BTTF that we are interested in
but may ask them to Vegas instead as we are getting kinda full and there is a
budget to keep.

Of course already mentioned is Matt who will be in charge of the Museum and
will put on a display to awe you again.

Stephen Clark of BTTF.com again will have the BTTF display with Oliver
Holler.

And last but certainly not least the members of DMCH who will provide  around
4 hours of tech sessions throughout the day on Saturday in the conference
rooms in the hotel.
DMCH has graciously supported the efforts of DCS and its appreciated  Stephen
has committed to help step up and improve the technical portion of the  show
and will probably again be in charge of the vendor area. So again  thank you
for your help and participation.  You will learn all about the  newest
facilities and products from DMCH.

Other vendors outside the DMCH group including Europe will  include Rob
Grady, Dave Bauerle, John Hervey, Bob Zilla. DML staff, DMC  talk, DMC Forum (hope
I got you all)  All the supporting clubs like DCO,  DMA, AZD, Vegas group,
Northwest Group, Florida Group (welcome Ken B.) The  host of the last show the
Chicago Midwest Group, The New England group, The  Maryland Group, The Tennessee
Group, the Oklahoma contingency, the Atlanta  group, Members from Nashville
area, Some of the other Florida groups, There are  also members of other East
coast groups some new others more  local, Of course our European and other
foreign groups and individuals as  many have registered at the Hotel already,
Shannon and his entourage from  Texas, the Millenium Concours group, of course our
guests the Trinidad  Steel Drum Band, TC Fairlane the DJ, ST Johns
Photography for the  group photos, The Bricklin Group, There will be members of the
Lotus group  but not sure how many, Tiffany and the others, Our helicopter pilot,
I hope I did not forget anyone.

There are two special cars both related to the D in some manner but never
before seen at a DCS show.
These will add to the DeLorean History.

This show has more guests, speakers and vendors than any other show we  have
ever done.  So if you miss this one you have missed it all.

Besides come and visit the beauty and history of Gettysburg.

Rooms are going fast and we expect to be sold out well in advance.  Do  not
look for a real late registration like we have had in the past that will not
happen at this show. ( I get a break yea!!! )

Now for Vegas

Still a bit early but Tom Tait who had a direct role in the BTTF rides will
be speaking about the rides from an insiders point of view at Vegas. This  is
still in the planning stage but he has announced his intent to do this for us
in other forums and on the DML so welcome aboard.  We will be looking to  get
more interest from the West Coast owners so if you are out there and have
questions please ask.

We already have a special guest for the show so you will need to come to  see
who it is.

Ken M and myself will be doing the show in conjunction with the Vegas  group,
AZD, DMA some of the West coast groups including the Delorean Midwest  group
and many from the LA, San Francisco and San Diego areas to mention a  few.
The list is growing and hopefully will be as full as the Gettysburg  list.

Rooms in Vegas are going surprisingly strong, plenty left but ahead of
expectations so keep up the good work.

And remember

Both of these shows are YOUR shows
without you they are not possible.

So Where is 2010

Stay tuned and we will tell you in Gettysburg.

Ken

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional