[DML] Re: engine bay lined in brushed stainless

[DML] Re: engine bay lined in brushed stainless

Hi Wayne,

I have put a few 'dusty work in progress' shots in the album named
Australian DeLorean. I didnt have alot of good engine bay ones on
file.

I will post some more photos when i have it finished in about 2
months.

Cheers, Nick

Nick, I'd love to see some engine pics. Been thinking I'd like to do
 that
someday. Lost a bid on ebay for Darryl T.'s last engine liner set a
few
 years
ago. The DeLorean is still a really great looking car, IMHO, but the
 engine
compartment has as much appeal as a suitcase full of dirty laundry.

Wayne A.  Ernst
vin 11174
Bridgeton, NJ

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx