[DML] Invitiation To Track Days In The Midwest

[DML] Invitiation To Track Days In The Midwest

Hi All:

A quick note to let you know MVP Track Time has a few spots open for
July 23rd at Putnam Park and a few less spots open for Autobahn
Country Club (full track) August 20th. E-mail me for the registration
or you can register on line at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

At the request of a number of drivers, we are now making lunch
available for your guests. So if the spouse, kids or friends are
coming to the track with you, they too can enjoy a nice catered
lunch. Your lunch, as an MVP Track Time driver, is of course included
with registration.

We have some photos on the MVP web site from June 4th at Autobahn
(the wettest day in my driving history) and a thorough explanation of
helmet ratings compliments of Simpson racing. Remember SA2000 or
newer helmets!

July 23rd will be here before we know it. I hope to see all of you at
the track. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me
at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
(314) 249-3770