From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Soma576@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 12:59 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Reverse lights

Hey Group,

I am not very good at troubleshooting electrical problems so I thought I
would see if anyone else has had this problem.

My reverse lamps stopped working.  Of course the first thing I did was
check
the fuse - still good.  I checked the bulbs - they looked good but I
swapped
them with the brake lamps (both are 1156's) and still no go.  I  jacked up
the rear end and checked the reverse switch on the MT.  My meter  shows +12
on
the switch spades when the wires are attached to them and the car  is in
reverse.  I removed the female spades, cleaned the terminals, pinched  them
with
pliers, and put them back on.  Still no reverse lamps.

Any ideas?

Andy

Fargo, ND
1982 DeLorean DMC12 VIN 11596