RE: [DML] Found you

For Lloyd and everyone west of the Mississippi...

I didn't think I would get to the DCS show outside Chicago last year as
it's a long haul, it was too far to drive, but as luck would have it I
found myself in town on business anyway and got there.

It was a great show just walking in off the street - and I REALLY wished
I'd had my car their too.

I'd be surprised if there aren't more cars out here on the west coast
than back east,  and I'm guessing a lot of the west coast owners haven't
made it to a DCS event.  I was one of those guys crying for a west coast
show last year, because I'm selfish.  I want to be able to go, and I
want to take my car, and (gasp) even my WIFE!

We all spend money on our cars, we all enjoy them.  This show is a
blast, and dollar for dollar it's the most fun you will ever have with
your Delorean.  With the great people you will meet, the opportunity to
see concours quality cars, as well as countless examples of cars in all
conditions, and all in some way unique, you will leave the show with a
lot of new friends, new ideas, and inspiration.  Having the chance to
shake hands with Ken, Steve, Warren, James, Toby, John, Dave S, and Rob
and everyone else in a single afternoon, getting to know the guys we
have been sending money to for years, is priceless.

Ken keeps saying this is our show.  I urge everyone to consider coming.
Even those of you on the East Cost who may feel it's a long way to drive
- even without your car, it's a blast.

See you all there.

Tom

#10902