[DML] Woodward Dream Cruise and DeLorean Motor City Update

[DML] Woodward Dream Cruise and DeLorean Motor City Update

Several site updates have been made over the last few days, including
gallery updates of the orphan Car Show, the Back to the Future
showing at the historic Redford Theatre and the DMC Open House.
Please check out the site, http://www.deloreanmotorcity.com

There are several great events coming in the next few weeks. The
Downriver cruise is set for Saturday, June 30th, it is a mini
Woodward Dream Cruise-type experience. A nice primer for the big
August cruise. Next on the roster is the Northville 4th of July
Parade, then the DeLorean Motor City club BBQ. We already have 6 cars
lined up for the parade and expect more to RSVP. Please let me know
if you can attend, its going to be a great time.

Of course the Big Dog of all cruises, the Woodward Dream Cruise, is
on Saturday August 18th. DeLorean Motor City has reserved premier
spaces in the heart of the action, on Woodward Avenue between 12 Mile
Rd and 13 Mile Rd. Nearly 2 million people will see our cars and it
is going to be a great event. Securing a single space for the cruise
is hard enough, but securing space for a large group is nearly
impossible. Many car enthusiasts pay several hundred dollars to get a
parking space on Woodward, but thanks to the generous contributions
of several DeLorean vendors we are able to cost-effectively have 15-
20 parking spaces. Please be sure to show your support for our
sponsors by doing business with them! The sponsors include:

DMC Houston
DMC Midwest
DMC Florida
Lawrence's DeLorean Repair
DMOCO

The per-vehicle cost is $65, an incredible value for this event.
Spaces are nearly full so it is critical that you RSVP as soon as
possible. If you have not yet done so, please reply to this email to
hold your space; when slots are full we will keep a waiting list. If
you know of any DeLorean owners who are not a club member and are
planning to attend the cruise, please pass let them know to RSVP so
they can join us. Once the roster is full we will collect the non-
refundable fee to lock down your space. Those that don't secure their
position will lose their assigned space and we will contact those on
the waiting list for an opportunity to participate.

In addition to the cruise itself on Saturday, we are planning several
exclusive events for club members on Friday, August 17th. Details are
not ready to publish at this point, however be assured it is an
incredible roster that will be of major interest to DeLorean
enthusiasts. If you have not yet joined DeLorean Motor City, now is
the time to do so!

This is just a limited review of planned events. As always, please
visit the club website often for updates and full details on coming
events:

http://www.deloreanmotorcity.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional