Re: [DML] Do perfect strangers strike up conversations about your car?

Re: [DML] Do perfect strangers strike up conversations about your car?

I agree with Steve.  Having people look at the car and ask questions
is as much apart of the car as the steering wheel.  When we
purchased the car for whatever reasons BTTF, History, ect,  We not
only bought a car but the legacy that goes with it.  I always go out
of my way to let people take pictures, look, sit and admire my D any
chance that I can.

The other day I was eating at a resturant and someone pulled into
the parking lot just to look at my car.  I got up from my table went
outside and started to talk to him.  I used his camera phone and
took pictures of him and the car so he could show his friends.  The
reason I did that is because over 16 years ago when I was a kid,  my
dad took me to this car dealership where one of the employees there
owned a D and he was nice enough to give me a ride in it.  That was
the day when I knew that I would be a Delorean owner.  And now that
I am a Delorean Owner I would like to return the favor.

You will get used to it.

Take Care
John Douglas
Proud Owner Vin#4443