[DML] Re: How Hard is it to Convert to LEDs?

[DML] Re: How Hard is it to Convert to LEDs?

I just carried out the LED upgrade.
1.) The lights fit into the original slots without modification, but
because they're LEDs, they have to be turned properly in order to
allow current to flow so you need to test them while you have
access.  If they don't work you just turn them around.

2.) The upgrade is simple.. (As easy as changing a light bulb), in
fact, it is just changing a light bulb.

It looks great, the Doors, engine bay, and trunk are very simple, the
other lights take a bit of work because you have to get to them and
they're in harder to reach places.
Good Luck.
Dale Funk
4984
941

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rob Greenhaw <wylldshark@...> wrote:

> I've seen the sets on DMC and the checklist on the DMCNews Resource
page.  What I've never seen is a set of instructions on what to do.
Is there something you need to do before installing LEDs or do you
just plug 'em into the existing sockets?

>   I'm very curious, as it seems a rather inexpensive upgrade to
perform.

>   Thanks all,
>   Rob Greenhaw
>   791