[DML] RE: Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club - Spring Social 2007 - Update

[DML] RE: Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club - Spring Social 2007 - Update

Please note the typo below:  "that we will not be having Fred Dellis in
attendance"  should read "that we will be having Fred Dellis in attendance".

Fred WILL BE in attendance as our guest speaker for the event.   Sorry for
any confusion this may have caused.  ;)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: