[DML] Re:Entertainment Weekly "Obsessive Fan of the Week" Article

[DML] Re:Entertainment Weekly "Obsessive Fan of the Week" Article

Yep. -Proof that I'm obsessed with my 'D'.
(and that my 15 minutes of fame is ticking. . .!)
It's kinda nice that the writer admitted to having similar desires.
Here's the clipping:
http://www.DeLoreanTimeMachine.com
Some people like to knit.  Some like to bowl.
I like to drive my time machine.
Oliver
10694

Posted by: "jedimasterglenn"  jedimasterglenn@xxxxxxxxxxx
jedimasterglenn
  Fri Mar 2, 2007 1:17 pm (PST)
  Anyone see the article in Entertainment Weekly magazine (02/23/07
  issue) titled "Obsessive Fan of the Week"? It talks about Oliver
  Holler of S.C. and his BTTF replica car. Just thought I'd mention it...

  -Glenn
  5391

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx