Re: [DML] Re: ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH "DeLorean owners drive the excite

Re: [DML] Re: ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH "DeLorean owners drive the excitement" article

  I'm only 5' 8", but since the guy was asking us about long-trip driving, it seemed only appropriate to mention it!

  Included with this article in the paper were a couple of fairly large pictures (unfortunately including one of Ron Wester, Marty Maier, and me).  I'll try and get these scanned and posted somewhere.

  Oh yeah, and count this as a vote for DCS in St. Louis.  It would be convenient for me (I'm staring at the arch from my office at this moment), though admittedly it wouldn't be much of a getaway!  Plus, STL is conveniently located right in the middle of the US.  Maybe we could just skip the hotel and all sleep in Marty's giant garage!  :-)

  Jake Kamphoefner
  1063

John Rydholm <ebondefender@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wtbstuff" <wtbstuff@...> wrote:

> There was an article "DeLorean owners drive the excitement" posted this
> weekend in the St. Louis Post. Please see the link below
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yvq5gp
>
> If that doesn't work try this
> http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/stor
> y/E5C4F34409D55E008625727E001F26DA?OpenDocument

That's a cool article. Hey, what about us Kansas City area people? :)
I do agree, they have a lot of leg room- but I'm a short guy. (only 5'5")
-John Rydholm
#10715; Weston, MO

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional