[DML] DMC Open House 2007

We're putting the final touches on the schedule and should open up
registration by this Wednesday, the 14th.

As in the past, the DMC Open House event will be an entertaining,
informative and affordable event that is open to the first 150
registered attendees.

In a change from the past, and at the request of a number of attendees,
we have moved our event to the weekend BEFORE Father's Day, to allow
those who wish to spend time with their families the chance to do so on
"Dad's day" and still have their DeLorean fix with us the weekend prior.

The Friday evening reception at DMC will commence at 6:00pm, and that's
where we'll unveil our 2007 show car and also have a special guest
speaker. As we get closer to the event, we'll announce this speaker and
their program for the evening. Those interested in DeLorean performance
will take great interest in this portion of the program.

During the day Saturday, attendees will have access to a couple of
different informative technical seminars, warehouse tours and the
opportunity to experience our performance enhancements including engine
and suspension setups. Also on Saturday, Millennium, the DeLorean
Concours will be taking place, ably administered by the Concours
Committee and sponsored by the major vendors, including all DeLorean
Motor Company locations and PJ Grady.

Our guest speaker for the Saturday evening program has just re-confirmed
his attendance, and as a former senior executive of the original of the
original DeLorean Motor Company based in Belfast, the attendees will
find his insights and recollections to be most interesting. A number of
other former employees have indicated that they will attending, as well,
offering their firsthand thoughts about JZD's dream, 25 years later.

Also, this years event promises to have the best raffle - with proceeds
benefiting the DeLorean Museum - that the DeLorean community has ever
seen in terms of sheer number of items available that people really want
to win. Following the awards and raffle, we're bringing one of Houston's
best known and loved live bands for your entertainment.

On the Sunday following our 2003 event, we took attendees to a local 1/4
mile dragstrip and let attendees run their DeLoreans (or rental cars, if
they dared) on the dragstrip. In 2005, we took the attendees to a local
indoor kart track, and let them race against each other. This year, on
the Sunday following the event, we have rented the Houston Motorsports
Park and their 3/8 mile banked oval track for our attendees. This
promises to be interesting...

In the past, many attendees have lamented that there is not more content
that is appealing to their wives/girlfriends. Taking this into account,
we've developed an optional "add-on" package for the women that will
include a full day designed just for them. Starting with a "beginners"
Latin/Swing dance lesson (open to all attendees) in the morning at the
hotel, the women will then be transported to lunch and then to a local
spa for a one-hour massage, followed by a manicure and pedicure before a
return to the hotel. These optional additions to the event registration
is limited to the first 35 registrants. Once this limit is reached, a
waiting list will be created.

Hotel reservations are already being accepted at the Doubletree Hotel,
located just minutes from our facility. The Doubletree has just finished
a complete renovation of all the guest rooms and common areas and each
room also features free high-speed wireless internet access, at the
special rate of $95 per night. Attendees choosing to stay at the
Doubletree will also have a special gift bag waiting in their room upon
arrival.

More information and registration will be available at:

http://www.dmcopenhouse.com

Regards,

James Espey

------------------------------------