Re: [DML] Seeking DeLorean $10,000 range

Re: [DML] Seeking DeLorean $10,000 range

I never demanded or said anything like that, I just said that I wanted a
delorean as my first car, and it is a dream of mine, I have Email backups to
prove it, and this is no scam or anything, I just want a Delorean as my first
car, I have always wanted one, If you want proof, Ill give you anything you want
 to prove it, but I'm not dishonest, I'm only trying to live my dream, that's
 all, surely everyone here can see that, I really don't have credit yet, and
I  have some money saved in my bank, and a job, which I get paid $5.50 per
hour,  and Byron is only trying to help me find a Delorean, he is a good person,
he is  only trying to help me live the Dream, everything I say is the truth her
e, as  there is never a reason to lie, and I do not like being called a liar,
as I have  not lied, and wont.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: