[DML] Re: Seeking DeLorean $10,000 range

[DML] Re: Seeking DeLorean $10,000 range

As I mentioned in my off-list message, DeLoreans are not good first
cars. Trust me on that one.

If this is really, truly your dream, you should have no problem
letting it take a while first. Save up for a while (most owners won't
accept payments on their car - they expect cash or a check up front so
they don't have to keep storing and insuring their car) and keep
working at it.

Also, in case you don't know, insuring a D can be a nightmare even for
adults with great driving records. Insuring one as a teenager will be
either impossible or horrendously expensive (on the order of $4,000
per year or more). Most places will just laugh you off or say "A De
what?" if you try to get it insured.

Basically, to steal a phrase, you have everything to lose by rushing
headlong into this, and nothing to lose by waiting.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, RomanLegion89@... wrote:

> I never demanded or said anything like that, I just said that I
wanted a delorean as my first car, and it is a dream of mine,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)