[DML] Re: Seeking DeLorean $10,000 range

[DML] Re: Seeking DeLorean $10,000 range

One of our club members contacted him. This was what she said:

"Just emailed with this guy. Turns out he's 17 and has no money -
wants to make payments til next summer."

Not to sound like a jerk, but this is some teenager's pipe dream. I
doubt anyone here is going to offer some kid possession of their car,
regardless of it's value or condition, and extend said kid personal
"credit" to pay the car off over the next 6 months.

byrondelorean - Please don't post such requests until he has real cash
in hand, otherwise you're wasting people's time. And tell him a
DeLorean is not the only way for a person to get to Fort Benning. If
that was a sympathy play, nice try...

Dan W.
VIN 16192
AZ-D

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "byrondelorean" <celiambyron@...> wrote:

> HI guys,
> A friend of mine asked me to help his friend fing a running Delorean
> that he can fix up overtime. Thats about all you can get for the
> $10,,000 area. Please contact me via cell if anyone knows of a
> decent one auto, stick, black or grey straight car. Virginia area
> preffered but will travel a reasonable distance.
>
> Hi e-mail is RomanLegion89@...
>

> HIs folow up to me is below:
>
> ok, and once again thanks, BTW if you would like to talk to me VIA
> audio, my phone number is (276)783-1477, and I only hope I can get a
> delorean before Christmas, is that possible, because my bro is in
> the 3rd Battalion, and is going to Iraq summer '07 but after
> Christmas break he goes to Fort Irwin California for desert
> training, and ships out to Iraq, and I wanna go see him at fort
> Benning, I hope you can get it ASAP, all my faith is in you at this
> point, well call me around 5:30 PM Eastern US time today or tomorrow.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)