[DML] Nominate JZD to the Automotive Hall of Fame

[DML] Nominate JZD to the Automotive Hall of Fame

A call to action!

A couple of weeks ago a bunch of us went to the Automotive Hall of Fame in
Dearborn, MI.
http://www.automotivehalloffame.org/ (Thanks Rick Michaels for arranging a guided
tour & parking right up front in the driveway.) Our tour guide and another Hall
of Fame worker named Ray, came in on their day off because they heard that "the
DeLorean group" was coming. This Ray is a pistol. A perfect volunteer to be
working at a place like this with all of his knowledge & stories about the people
who worked in the automotive industry. He also is a huge DeLorean fan. He told us
that he has been pushing to get John DeLorean inducted. He has been rejected by
the board of directors because they are afraid of the "controversy" that
surrounds John and the drug trial. He told them that John did not go to prison
and was acquitted on all charges. They basically said if he can prove it that
they would consider it. So Ray went out and collected a bunch of information that
proves the truth (no thanks to the news media who printed the truth on the 30th
or so pages of the paper after the cocaine headlines were front page... no wonder
even the board of directors thinks John is still guilty) and gave it to the board
of directors to review.

Now comes our part. Here are some words from our determined "inside man"....

-------
"Yes, I am determined to get John De Lorean nominated and inducted into the
Automotive Hall of Fame. Mr. Jeffrey K. Leestma is the President of the
Automotive Hall of Fame. I spoke to him again Friday, 11/17/06 and discussed your
group and why De Lorean should be considered again. He has my file and agreed to
review it again.

I would suggest that you and your people, individually, submit applications
nominating John to the Hall of Fame. Remember "Many Hands Make Light Work." I
would suggest that you do it as soon as possible.  Follow the Instructions and
submit to the person as instructed. This would be more effective than using the
website.

Thank you again for your interest and together we may prevail. Let's hope the
entire De Lorean team can be at the induction ceremony at the Ritz Carlton in
Dearborn when it happens.

Regards, Ray Tent
-------

You can go here to download the 2 pages: http://www.dmoco.com/JZD_Hall.html
Fill it out and mail it in.

Please pass Ray's efforts on to your local DeLorean clubs, GTO clubs and others
who you know that would want to see John in the Hall of Fame. Spread the word and
lets flood them with nominations.

Shannon Y
16506

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: