From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of shane clarke
Sent: Sat 11/11/2006 1:35 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Cap and Rotor removal/Instrument cluster power problems

Hey team!
So, I've owned my DeLorean for five years now and every time I have to do a tune up I am able to do everything myself accept replace the cap and rotor because of it's location. Can ANYONE please give me a secret to getting to that elusive distributor without killing myself?

.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: