  From: rbrogren@xxxxxxx
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 7:41 AM
  Subject: [DML] Re: DML makeover?

  For what it is worth, DMCTalk.com is not available for people using AOL. My
  attempt resulted in the following response:

  "AOL Users:
  Unfortunately, AOL.com handles spam very poorly and will often block
  "proper" emails sent from the forum. Therefore I prohibit anyone with an AOL email
  address to join. New users are more than welcome to join using a different
  email address."

  I think that AOL handles spam pretty well and I guess I can live without
  DMCTalk -- it just struck me as a bit of a funny rejection.

  Roger
  1074

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional