[DML] Re: DML makeover?

For what it is worth, DMCTalk.com is not available for people using AOL. My
attempt resulted in the following response:

"AOL Users:
Unfortunately, AOL.com handles spam very poorly and  will often block
"proper" emails sent from the forum. Therefore I prohibit  anyone with an AOL email
address to join. New users are more than welcome to  join using a different
email address."

I think that AOL handles spam pretty well and I guess I can live without
DMCTalk -- it just struck me as a bit of a funny rejection.

Roger
1074

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx