Re: [DML] 1970 Gullwing Mercedes Benz C111

Re: [DML] 1970 Gullwing Mercedes Benz C111

I was just struck by how it looks like part Bricklin and part
Delorean,and how the styling of all three cars meshed together(the
Bora,Bricklin and the Delorean)I saw one at a local Cruise-night in
my area,about a month ago,and took a good look at the Stainless Steel
Roof,and was amazed how nice they intergrated it into the overall
design of the car,and how nice the fit and Finish of the SS was on
the Bora,they even left it with the same grainy finish like a
Delorean.

CBL
--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Soma576@... wrote:

> Claude,
>
> That Maserati Bora predates the DeLorean by a decade.  That's what
> DeLorean would look like if it took a step BACKWARD - it's the
80's - sexy  curves
> are out, hard angles and edges are in.  Not the other way  around.
>
> Andy
>

> In a message dated 10/3/2006 6:00:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> cbl302@... writes:
>
> Mark,
>
> Now look in the Photo section at DMCNEWS,under,
> The Bastard Child of a DMC and of a Bric,Now this LOOKS like what
> happens when you mate a Delorean,and a Bricklin,Heck it EVEN has
part
> of it's exterior clad with bare Stainless Steel,just like the
> Delorean! From a side view it looks like what maybe a 1984
Delorean
> might have looked like,from the back side,it looks just like a
> Bricklin,but yet has the look of a highly modified Delorean. Nice
car
> tho.
>
> CBL
>

> Fargo, ND