[DML] CLUTCH RELEASE FORK

Re: CLUTCH RELEASE FORK

G-Day Dennis,
Thanks for your help re the clutch release fork.  My fork was lost
with some other of my DeLorean components which I had sent for
refurbishing.  The company's response was "All care taken but no
responsibility."  I'm not a happy chappy to say the least.

Thanks also to Martin Gutkowski and John Harvey for their responses
to my query which I will follow through on.

Lance.

Posted by: "dmc_5180" <mailto:dmc_5180@xxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20CLUTCH%20RELEASE%20FORK>dmc_5180@xxxxxxxxx
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/dmc_5180>dmc_5180

Sun Oct 1, 2006 9:30 am (PST)

Lance,
Check with Rob grady. He has had them in the past new and
reconditioned. What is
wrong with yours? Is the pin worn out or did the spring clip break
that holds it against the
pivot ball stud? I had the the clip break on mine. It is mainly their
for convienence to help
hold it in place and keep the rubber cup seal against the ball stud.
Rob told me I did not
need it, but if I really wanted one they were kind of expensive. Rob
recommends using a
50/50 mixer of anti- seize compound and graphite blended grease too
lube the ball stud
pivot and sliding portions of the release bearing.
Dennis

I'm chasing a clutch release fork Part No 109614.  Can anyone help.

Lance Haslewood
Australia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional