    Posted by: "Adam B." adamb35@xxxxxxxxx
    Date: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:48 am (PDT)

Greetings!
For the first time in my life, I have the means to get my dream car,
without stretching my finances to the limit.  I'm in the process of
possibly buying one within the next year (assuming my National Guard unit
doesn't deploy within that time).  The only snag that I've hit is my
better looking half is not quite on board (but also not quite against!!),
and understandably so.  She's never seen a DeLorean up close, much less
ridden in one before.

If I'm overstepping any boundaries, please feel free to let me know,
but I'm asking any DeLorean owners in NC or southern VA if they would be
willing to spend maybe a half hour on a Saturday and show us the ins
and outs of the car, tell us good preventive maintainence practices to
keep it running, and maybe some good ownership testimonials.  I would
also be willing to pay for a brief test drive just up and down the road.
Anyways, if I'm being unreasonable, I do apologize and just let me
know, but I would appreciate any help.  Just email me and we can set
something up if it's ok.  Thanks!

Adam

Find me on Google Earth
44°06'52.72"N 70°35'39.90"W