Re: [DML] To North Carolina DeLorean owners.

Re: [DML] To North Carolina DeLorean owners.

Adam,

I'd suggest you attend a local event with your wife.
Let her experience the "total package" that comes
along with DeLorean ownership.  It is also a good
opportunity to see LOTS of DeLoreans up close, and get
advice from people who have gone through what you are
about to do.

Maybe you can  join us at the DMA Fall Tour.  It is a
short ride from NC.  In attendance will be Ken
Koncelik from DeLorean Car Show (Who has been known to
restore/sell DeLoreans), James Espey from DMCH, Dave
Swingle long time DMA moderator and now Vendor, and
Dan Shane from DMCL.  This will be a great opportunity
for you to meet and chat with lots of DeLorean
experts.

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/FallTour2006/falltour2006.htm

--- "Adam B." <adamb35@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Greetings!
> For the first time in my life, I have the means to
> get my dream car, without stretching my finances to
> the limit.  I'm in the process of possibly buying
> one within the next year (assuming my National Guard
> unit doesn't deploy within that time).  The only
> snag that I've hit is my better looking half is not
> quite on board (but also not quite against!!), and
> understandably so.  She's never seen a DeLorean up
> close, much less ridden in one before.
>
> If I'm overstepping any boundaries, please feel free
> to let me know, but I'm asking any DeLorean owners
> in NC or southern VA if they would be willing to
> spend maybe a half hour on a Saturday and show us
> the ins and outs of the car, tell us good preventive
> maintainence practices to keep it running, and maybe
> some good ownership testimonials.  I would also be
> willing to pay for a brief test drive just up and
> down the road.  Anyways, if I'm being unreasonable,
> I do apologize and just let me know, but I would
> appreciate any help.  Just email me and we can set
> something up if it's ok.  Thanks!
>
> Adam

> removed]

> team, please address: