RE: [DML] Pheasant Run Video

Sorry,
I have been busy working on some other projects.
I have been working on the video but I ended up having a drive crash and
lost everything
and had to start over.
I have to recapture all 12 hours of video, and start from scratch.
I was planning on having it done in the next few weeks.

I work for Vinnie Paul of Big Vin Records, I did a DVD called "DIMEVISION"
which just went GOLD in both the USA and Canada, and I also worked on the
new David Allan Coe CD, "Rebel Meets Rebel" (in stores now) which includes
the making of the music video for "Nothin' To Lose" which is being played
on MTV2 on Headbanger's Ball weekly.
I have been working on the Lisa Layne "All I Want For Christmas Is You" CD
which is going to be in stores this Christmas.
I had to make the tv commercials for all this stuff too.

Not only that, but I have been working on the DeLorean and building a lot
of BTTF parts for other peoples cars.
...and of course everyday business.
SO I have been busy!

I am working on the video and hope to have it done soon.
Don't worry, I know who paid for the videos and I haven't forgotten you!
- Videobob
VIN#5278

Check out some cool pictures at: http://www.myspace.com/videobob

>From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DML] Pheasant Run Video
>Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:47:42 -0500
>
>I was wondering what happened to the Pheasant Run DVD that VideoBob was
>working on, it has been almost 3 months now and no news?
>
>I pre-paid and would like to know where the video is?
>
>Mark V

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: