Re: [DML] New DeLorean Motor Company location announced...

Re: [DML] New DeLorean Motor Company location announced...

I just thought I would throw my two cents in -

I have known Dave since my first week as a DeLorean owner.  He made a  huge
impression on me back in 2000 when out of the blue he sent me a big manilla
envelope full of DeLorean-related photocopies, diagrams, pictures, etc.  I
couldn't believe someone would go through the time to assemble a bunch of cool
stuff for a new owner hundreds of miles away and he doesn't even know me!

Since then I have come to think of him as a trusted friend, full of expert
advice, and always willing to go the extra mile.  He has graciously let me
stay at his house during caravans to two DCS's and to a Midwest tech  session.
He has also given me great advice on some of the most difficult  repairs I have
performed on my car.  I credit much of my car's reliability  and looks to his
selfless time spent giving me advice any time I needed  it.

In short, I cannot think of another person who more exemplifies the
courteous, knowledgeable, and hard-working image that we as DeLorean owners  would
want.  A true representative of the marquee!

Good luck Dave!

Andy Lien

Fargo, ND
1982 DeLorean DMC12 VIN 11596