[DML] Re: Woodward Dream Cruise 06!

Was out cruising Woodward tonight with friends, it was AWESOME.
Traffic is already thick with classics, has been for over a week
now.  Of course people absolutely freaked at the site of the
Delorean, and there were zero negative remarks.  The public is
starting to appreciate Deloreans more, they are not belly button
cars so people are genuinely excited to see one.  Saturday is going
to be incredible.

Sandor
# 3002

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "byrondelorean" <celiambyron@...>
wrote:

> http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006608140344
>
> This article was actually read aloud on Detroits Hottest Rock
> station this morning 101.1 WRIF
>
> So far about 16 owners will be joining the fun, you can see the
list
> at www.ohiodeloreans.com gatherings link.
>
> I am extremely impressed by the turn out we will have this year.
Ron
> & Sheryll Wester, Dave Swingle, Tony DMCF, James Espey DMCH, Marty
> Maier Sandor Pizar, Lawrence Lormand, D-Rex (tentative), BTF
Monte,
> and Shannon to name a few. Shannons's Wedding anniversary is
always
> the Woodward cruise date, its been tuff for years to not do
> something else special with his wife, this year is no different.
> Shannon will be coming, with Jeanette. Those attending the
Woodward