[DML] need turbo help

i need help pretty bad.  my twin turbo delorean is being worked on by don steger's brother who is also a mechanic for over 25 years.  he has been communicating with don for over a month now on my problem.  i had new plugs/wires/rotor/rotor cap/injectors/fuel filter/new factory coil all updated just recently.

my problem is that around 4500 rpms my car seems to be running out of fuel and the pressure drops to around 30 psi.  don told my mechanic that the pressure should not drop below 50 psi.  he and don have went back and forth trying to diagnose the possible reason for this.  roland (don's brother) believes that possible the reason is for a lack of fuel to the engine.  he thinks that putting bigger fuel lines from the tank to the distributor and the fuel lines off of the distributor would take care of the problem.  don doesn't think that's the issue however.  i've already replaced the control
pressure regulator two years ago and we're not sure if it's faulty part if the part isn't the problem.

roland doesn't believe it's the problem.  does anyone out there know how much of a significant or minor problem this is?  i will do anything to solve this issue.  my car has the island twin turbo setup which some of you already are aware of.  in addition, my car also has the unique hobs switch on the car which dumps more fuel into the system under boost.

the car pulls heavily to 4500 rpms no problem.  after that point, the car seems to fall on its face and tapers off and the pressure drops below 50 down to 30 psi.  would replacing the control pressure regulator solve the problem?  would possibly changing all the fuel lines to a larger diameter to bring in more fuel solve the problem under boost.  don steger has had customers of is with my same setup run with the same stock fuel lines and have no problems.

what is my car doing wrong?  my car is around 63psi under normal load and according to the workshop it's supposed to be 75 psi.  is there a problem with my car somewhere else?  i've replaced just about everything on my car that can be replaced and don't know if there's something else that needs to be replaced.  could it be a fuel pump issue issue?  i've already replaced the pump a few years ago.

the car starts/idles/and runs excellent up until 4500rpms and then tapers off and doesn't consistently rev to 6500 where it should.  please help me out, anyone, asap so i can get my car back and start enjoying it.

kris kurth
minneapolis
island twin turbo
kkurth2675(at)comcast.net