[DML] Project Deloreans for Sale

I have leads on 2 project Deloreans and 1 driver. My wife will not
allow me to work on any more until I sell my most recent project (a
5-speed Turbo $25,000).
 The first one has no title but maybe can be titleable. The motor has
been partialy disassembled on the top and the frame has some rust in
the front. The shop where it has sat outside for several years will
sell it for $3,000.
 The second car has been sitting outside for many years. The motor
does start and run but it will not shift. The crossgate linkage on the
trans is probably rusted stuck. The left rear quater is dented and the
window knocked out from a branch that fell on it. The frame is very
rusty but the car DOES have a good title. The owner wants $6,000.
 If anyone on the list is interested or needs more details e-mail me
off-list.
 The third car is a driver and the owner is looking for $15,000. The
car is fairly complete and in fair condition but needs a lot of TLC.
It is drivable. All of these cars are in the New York Metro area.
David Teitelbaum