[DML] Re: RPM and Lamba Relay Clicking

Put a voltmeter on the main bus and see if the voltage fluctuates. You
will need an analog (mechanical) one to see it easily, a digital
voltmeter may not catch the changing voltage level. If the main
voltage does fluctuate that can cause the relays to drop out as the
voltage dips and pull back in as the voltage goes back up. As to why
it would happen I can only guess.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757