[DML] Re: Project Deloreans for Sale

To all those who have replied on the project cars I have the following
update:

The project for $3,000, the garage that is holding the car took my
offer and is trying to bargain with the owner to get the money out of
him. As of now the car is not for sale. This has happened in the past
and I will keep in touch and in maybe another month he may take my
offer if he can't get the owner to do something.

The Project for $6,000, the owner is anxious to sell the car. This one
has a good title and the motor at least starts and runs. The left rear
quarter and glass are damaged from a tree limb falling on the car and
there is serious frame rust. Please e-mail me off-list and I can send
pictures.

The car for $15,000. This one is a driver in decent shape which would
be good for a mechanically-challanged owner. It mostly needs cosmetic
work. Again, e-mail me off-list for pictures.

I will take this opportunity to shamelessly plug the car I am selling.
It is an '81 5-speed Island Twin Turbo w/ 20,000 miles for $25,000.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

David Teitelbaum
vin 10757