Re: [DML] Wide Angle Mirrors from Tom N. aka deloreana.com

Re: [DML] Wide Angle Mirrors from Tom N. aka deloreana.com

Thanks Luke.

My mirrors just showed up, and I've been debating exactly this
question.

BTW, I decided a long time ago that taking the time to choreograph a
good fast look over-the-shoulder was essential if I was gonna do any
serious D drivin'.  (Too awesome a road-tripper to let it sit.)
Snaggin' a peek at a wide-set mirror on the way by is added
insurance.

Simple adjustment to driving style--color me strange, but as exotics
and GTs go, I've always really liked the rear vis in these cars,
actually.  Try an old Mustang flatback sometime.

Anyhoo, 'preciate the post.

--Ray
10693 and Counting.